- We strongly advocate Work-Life Balance.
- We provide competitive employee salary and benefits.
- We provide professional and personal development, opportunities and programs.
- We are an equal employment opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, gender, or religion.
- Research, design, develops, and test new application based on the system requirements
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Maintain system by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects
- Work with users or internal customers on the execution of projects
- Provides assistance to System Integration Manager, System Analyst and Graphic Artist in software development.
- Participate in projective activities based on assigned project role
- Keep professional and technical knowledge and skills up-to-date
- Professional – Graduate of IT, Computer Science, Computer or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Strategic Thinker and Planner – Out-of-the-box mentality and ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables
- Exceptional Technical Skills in the following areas: